Three people are recovering after two separate crashes in the same location yesterday.
The first happened just before 4PM on State Route 240 in Richland. A vehicle slowed for a dog in the road, and was rear ended by a second vehicle. A passenger in the 2nd car was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
About 20 minutes later, a separate two car rear end collision occured. Two people were hurt in that crash.
Both drivers who were responsible for the crashes were ticketed for speed too fast for conditions.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome