Three people are recovering after two separate crashes in the same location yesterday.
The first happened just before 4PM on State Route 240 in Richland. A vehicle slowed for a dog in the road, and was rear ended by a second vehicle. A passenger in the 2nd car was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
About 20 minutes later, a separate two car rear end collision occured. Two people were hurt in that crash.
Both drivers who were responsible for the crashes were ticketed for speed too fast for conditions.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop