Kennewick police are investigating the discovery of two teens found shot to death at a house at the intersection of West 3rd Ave and South Kansas.
Police tell us that a step father came home to find his 16 year old stepdaughter and 12 year old stepson dead - both having suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
A handgun was found nearby.
Officers are staying on the scene and are continuing this investigation. The area is blocked off and the state crime lab will be called in and will begin its work tomorrow morning.
The names of those involved are not being released yet.
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire