Kennewick police are investigating the discovery of two teens found shot to death at a house at the intersection of West 3rd Ave and South Kansas.
Police tell us that a step father came home to find his 16 year old stepdaughter and 12 year old stepson dead - both having suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
A handgun was found nearby.
Officers are staying on the scene and are continuing this investigation. The area is blocked off and the state crime lab will be called in and will begin its work tomorrow morning.
The names of those involved are not being released yet.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome