An elderly woman is out of a home tonight after a fire destroys her mobile home and another yesterday evening in Gleed.
Upper Valley firefighters received the call just before 5 p.m., they say a fire broke out at a mobile home park in Gleed.
When crews arrived, they found the woman's home fully engulfed in flames, those flames spread to a nearby home, which was unnoccupied.
Neighbors say they tried to help douse the flames, however, both homes were completely destroyed.
"The poor lady that lives here, she was just beside herself, very beside herself," said neighbor Patricia Weston, I feel so sorry for her because she lost everything, but thank goodness she has her daughter here that she is staying with now."
The woman is staying with her daughter in the area, the second home was up for sale, according to neighbors.
Firefighters say a grease fire started the incident.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market