Two people were injured yesterday in a 2 vehicle head-on crash in a work zone near La Grande, Oregon.
The crash occured in an area where traffic was diverted into a single lane in both directions. Oregon State Police say 64 year old Merrill Hilde of Pendleton drove past several freeway closed signs, entered the wrong way of traffic, and collided with an SUV driven by 74 year old Norris Logsdon of Hermiston.
Both were transported to a local hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services