Kennewick police arrest two men suspected of being involved in multiple burglaries in the area around Stratton Surveying on West Deschutes Avenue.
23-year-old Cameron Campbell of Richland and 21-year-old Calvin Fox of Kennewick were contacted after an employee spotted the two men walking in the field near the business and called 911.
Both men had allegedly ditched backpacks in the bushes that were filled with burglary tools.
The two men were booked on warrants and are on 72 hour holds for burglary.
The suspects have been tied to additional incidents in the area and remain under investigation.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes