Kennewick police arrest two men suspected of being involved in multiple burglaries in the area around Stratton Surveying on West Deschutes Avenue.
23-year-old Cameron Campbell of Richland and 21-year-old Calvin Fox of Kennewick were contacted after an employee spotted the two men walking in the field near the business and called 911.
Both men had allegedly ditched backpacks in the bushes that were filled with burglary tools.
The two men were booked on warrants and are on 72 hour holds for burglary.
The suspects have been tied to additional incidents in the area and remain under investigation.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser