Driver fatigue is believed to be the cause of a crash along Interstate 84 East of La Grande Sunday morning.
Oregon State Police say 23 year old Mark Howland from West Valley, Utah traveled off the freeway to the right shoulder, then across the two lanes of travel to the opposite shoulder before eventually rolling over.
Howland and his passenger were lifeflighted to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla with serious injuries.
Both were wearing their seatbelts.
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes
- Contested speaker Brad Henning withdraws from KSD event