Two of four suspects in a Yakima Canyon murder case plead guilty in court today.
Troy Whalen pleaded guilty to first degree manslaughter and rendering criminal assistance -- while Jose Pineda pleaded guilty to first degree murder and rendering criminal assistance.
Both men had lesser charges dropped and, in exchange, will testify against Marco Gallegos and Heriberto Villa in the shooting death of Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson.
Eby and Pederson were found shot to death in a car in the Yakima Canyon in December of 2012.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call