Two of four suspects in a Yakima Canyon murder case plead guilty in court today.
Troy Whalen pleaded guilty to first degree manslaughter and rendering criminal assistance -- while Jose Pineda pleaded guilty to first degree murder and rendering criminal assistance.
Both men had lesser charges dropped and, in exchange, will testify against Marco Gallegos and Heriberto Villa in the shooting death of Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson.
Eby and Pederson were found shot to death in a car in the Yakima Canyon in December of 2012.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced