YAKIMA, Wash. - Crime continues to spread in Yakima, two more convenience store clerks facing down armed robbers overnight.
Two robberies taking place around 10 p.m., 20 minutes apart, two miles from each other.
The first, at Roadrunner Gas on South Third Avenue.
The owner didn't want to be on camera saying robbers with guns took about $300.
Two men then entering the College Mart Conoco on West Nob Hill.
Convenience store clerks now on high alert.
"It makes me feel like I need to be alert at any time when I'm working at the store cause it's scary you know, somebody comes in with a gun pointing at your head or whatever,” said Hilario Barcenas.
Police saying they aren't sure if the two crimes are related.
There have been over a dozen armed robberies this year.
- Human remains found in Milton-Freewater fire
- Tri-Cities steps up to help rescue dog with severed spine
- Kidnapping murder suspect appears in court
- Deputies, Crime Stoppers look to arrest alien charged with attempted murder
- Trump, Congress punt again on critical Obamacare subsidies
- Woman choked in Columbia Park, police seek suspect and witnesses