YAKIMA, Wash. - Crime continues to spread in Yakima, two more convenience store clerks facing down armed robbers overnight.
Two robberies taking place around 10 p.m., 20 minutes apart, two miles from each other.
The first, at Roadrunner Gas on South Third Avenue.
The owner didn't want to be on camera saying robbers with guns took about $300.
Two men then entering the College Mart Conoco on West Nob Hill.
Convenience store clerks now on high alert.
"It makes me feel like I need to be alert at any time when I'm working at the store cause it's scary you know, somebody comes in with a gun pointing at your head or whatever,” said Hilario Barcenas.
Police saying they aren't sure if the two crimes are related.
There have been over a dozen armed robberies this year.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater