Hermiston, OR. – An exciting line-up of entertainers will perform on the “Wildhorse Resort & Casino Stage” located at the Umatilla County Fair August 5 – 9. General concert seating is included with cost of fair admission.
The concert series starts off with Uncle Kracker on Tuesday Night, Oak Ridge Boys on Wednesday Night and the series ends with Phil Vassar on Saturday Night. The entertainment for Thursday and Friday nights will be released at a later date.
“We also offer a reserved seating option which allows you to view the concerts from individual seats in front of the stage,” said Peggy Anderson Fairgrounds Manager. “There are 400 reserved seats available for each concert.” These tickets are $10 each and go on sale Friday March 14, 2014 @ 8:00 AM at the Umatilla County Fair Office. Regular Office hours are 8am-For more information contact the Umatilla County Fair office at (541) 567-6121 or by email at email@example.com .
The fair office is located at 515 West Orchard Avenue.5pm, Monday through Friday. Tickets cannot be purchased via telephone prior to that date.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River