Two men accused of shooting and killing a woman outside a union gap theater last year are back in court this morning.
A judge set July as a tentative trial date for John Munzanreder and Juan Ibanez-Cortes -- Munzanreder is accused of shooting his wife Cynthia, Ibanez-Cortes is accused of helping him hide the evidence.
Prosecutors are planning an additional hearing to determine if statements Ibanez-Cortes made after being arrested can be used during trial -- investigators are also trying to decrypt Munzanreder's phone to be used as evidence.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres