Two men accused of shooting and killing a woman outside a union gap theater last year are back in court this morning.
A judge set July as a tentative trial date for John Munzanreder and Juan Ibanez-Cortes -- Munzanreder is accused of shooting his wife Cynthia, Ibanez-Cortes is accused of helping him hide the evidence.
Prosecutors are planning an additional hearing to determine if statements Ibanez-Cortes made after being arrested can be used during trial -- investigators are also trying to decrypt Munzanreder's phone to be used as evidence.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled