Union Gap city council members are expected to vote on an ordinance tonight that will ban marijuana growers and businesses within city limits.
The council voted against pot businesses two weeks ago, and have asked city attorneys to draft an ordinance, which will be presented tonight.
If passed, Union Gap will join Yakima as the two cities in our region that have banned pot growers and retailers.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds