Union Gap city council members are expected to vote on an ordinance tonight that will ban marijuana growers and businesses within city limits.
The council voted against pot businesses two weeks ago, and have asked city attorneys to draft an ordinance, which will be presented tonight.
If passed, Union Gap will join Yakima as the two cities in our region that have banned pot growers and retailers.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters