This morning at the Three Rivers Convention Center, the United Way held their Live United Kickoff Breakfast.
The breakfast is designed to start off their campaign, and share with local business members on how they impact the community. Their theme this year is "What Can One Do." The United Way Board Chair and Kennewick City Manager Marie Mosley emceed the event.
Around 300 guests attended the breakfast.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location