An unoccupied manufactured home is destroyed by fire Thursday night.
When firefighters arrived shortly after 7 p.m., the home located on the 3500 block of Kays Road was fully involved with a partial roof collapse and fire extending to several pine trees.
This home had already been boarded up and the power turned off due to a room and contents fire about two and a half weeks ago.
The home is a complete loss and the Yakima County Sheriff's Office and the Fire Marshals office is investigating.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway