An unoccupied manufactured home is destroyed by fire Thursday night.
When firefighters arrived shortly after 7 p.m., the home located on the 3500 block of Kays Road was fully involved with a partial roof collapse and fire extending to several pine trees.
This home had already been boarded up and the power turned off due to a room and contents fire about two and a half weeks ago.
The home is a complete loss and the Yakima County Sheriff's Office and the Fire Marshals office is investigating.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location