The Benton County Coroner identifies the body found this past Saturday in the concession stand for a former West Richland little league park.
The identification of 22-year-old Daniel Taylor was made by comparing his teeth to dental records received from the Department of Corrections, according to Benton County Coroner John Hansens.
Taylor died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer