The Benton County Coroner identifies the body found this past Saturday in the concession stand for a former West Richland little league park.
The identification of 22-year-old Daniel Taylor was made by comparing his teeth to dental records received from the Department of Corrections, according to Benton County Coroner John Hansens.
Taylor died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy