The Benton County Coroner identifies the body found this past Saturday in the concession stand for a former West Richland little league park.
The identification of 22-year-old Daniel Taylor was made by comparing his teeth to dental records received from the Department of Corrections, according to Benton County Coroner John Hansens.
Taylor died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family