The Walla Walla County Coroner says the victim in Sunday morning's fire on North 9th Avenue died of smoke inhalation and that the death of 52-year-old Gary Cable appears to be self-inflicted.
Fire investigators were dispatched to a small outbuilding behind the home aroung 5:45 Sunday morning.
It took firefighters only about 10 minutes to knock down the flames.
Firefighters found Cable during a search of the building.
Damage to the property was limited to the outbuilding.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody