Kennewick Police cite a 43-year-old woman for driving with a suspended license.
Katherine Bradley struck 49-year-old Catherine Allen's car while Allen was stopped on Washington St. waiting to make a left turn onto 3rd Ave.
Allen's car was pushed into the northbound lanes of S Washington St. where it was quickly struck by Silvia Lopez-Lazo's car.
Allen and her 3-month-old granddaughter were taken to Trios Health.
Lopez-Lazo was also taken to Trios complaining of neck and abdomen pain.
Bradley left the scene.
Kennewick Police officers later located Bradley on the 400 block of E. 10th Ave.
Bradley has a bloody lip and was taken to Trios for neck pain.
Bradley told officers she looked down while driving and did not see the car in front of her had stopped to turn.
The case has been forwarded to the Benton County Prosecutor for review for Felony Hit and Run with Injuries.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market