Water is being delivered to some Kennewick Irrigation District customers affected by a canal breach in the area of Southeast Kennewick and Finley.
The canal was breached last Thursday by a squirrel in the area of Game Farm Road and Oak Street.
As a result about 4,500 customers were affected by the breach as water had to be turned off for repairs.
Normal operations should resume by tomorrow.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker