Water is being delivered to some Kennewick Irrigation District customers affected by a canal breach in the area of Southeast Kennewick and Finley.
The canal was breached last Thursday by a squirrel in the area of Game Farm Road and Oak Street.
As a result about 4,500 customers were affected by the breach as water had to be turned off for repairs.
Normal operations should resume by tomorrow.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest