Contractors have been working 24 hours a day with a Kennewick Irrigation District (KID) crew to repair a breached canal near Game Farm Road and Oak Street.
Due to unforeseen complications with the repairs, KID estimates the canal will be refilled by this Friday by 6 PM and normal operations will resume this Saturday.
Irrigation water was turned off this past Saturday night due to the breach and is affecting about 4,500 customers in the district.
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption