MILL CREEK, Wash. -- The Mill Creek woman who sparked a Thursday afternoon Amber Alert when she left the area with her two kids was found Thursday evening in Oregon.
Mill Creek police say the mother, 25-year-old Sajza Henry, was found with her two kids in the parking lot of a Eugene grocery store. Her and her kids, 2-year-old Tyrel Henry and 8-month old Alexandria Henry,, are safe and in good condition, according to police.
An Amber Amber Alert was issued for the trio Thursday afternoon when Henry abruptly packed up her things and left with the children.
Department of Social and Health Services officials said there was serious concern for the health and welfare of Henry and the children. Henry has been diagnosed with several untreated mental health conditions and is not allowed to be the sole caretaker of the children, said a Mill Creek police spokesman.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker