MILL CREEK, Wash. -- The Mill Creek woman who sparked a Thursday afternoon Amber Alert when she left the area with her two kids was found Thursday evening in Oregon.
Mill Creek police say the mother, 25-year-old Sajza Henry, was found with her two kids in the parking lot of a Eugene grocery store. Her and her kids, 2-year-old Tyrel Henry and 8-month old Alexandria Henry,, are safe and in good condition, according to police.
An Amber Amber Alert was issued for the trio Thursday afternoon when Henry abruptly packed up her things and left with the children.
Department of Social and Health Services officials said there was serious concern for the health and welfare of Henry and the children. Henry has been diagnosed with several untreated mental health conditions and is not allowed to be the sole caretaker of the children, said a Mill Creek police spokesman.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Tri-City Youth Soccer Association donates $4,000 to athletes college education
- Tri-City Youth Soccer Association donates $4,000 to athletes college education
- McCurley Integrity Dealership donates $15,000 toward Thanksgiving meals
- Culinary students sharpen skills and raise money toward education
- Local foster care children find forever homes
- Grocery Outlet hosts Celebrity Turkey Bowl