A Williams Northwest Pipeline natural gas tank is still in the process of being drained after an explosion last month.
A Williams spokesperson said shrapenal from the tank in Plymouth has been sent to labs across the country for further investigation to get a better understanding of what caused a vessel to rupture.
It could be another week or so before the tank is completely drained into the tank next to it.
It will be months before we have a more clear idea of what went wrong to cause the explosion that caused hundreds to evacuate their homes.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima