A Williams Northwest Pipeline natural gas tank is still in the process of being drained after an explosion last month.
A Williams spokesperson said shrapenal from the tank in Plymouth has been sent to labs across the country for further investigation to get a better understanding of what caused a vessel to rupture.
It could be another week or so before the tank is completely drained into the tank next to it.
It will be months before we have a more clear idea of what went wrong to cause the explosion that caused hundreds to evacuate their homes.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape