Beginning today, the Naches-Tieton Road closure between Rosenkranz and Ranger roads will be extended for a second week to complete a paving project.
The closure will last until Friday.
A detour route is being provided via Young Grade Road to Naches Height Road. The detour is approximately seven miles long, and is estimated to require an additional 10 minutes of travel time.
The remaining closure between North Cowiche and Rosenkranz roads will remain in effect until further notice.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities