Beginning today, the Naches-Tieton Road closure between Rosenkranz and Ranger roads will be extended for a second week to complete a paving project.
The closure will last until Friday.
A detour route is being provided via Young Grade Road to Naches Height Road. The detour is approximately seven miles long, and is estimated to require an additional 10 minutes of travel time.
The remaining closure between North Cowiche and Rosenkranz roads will remain in effect until further notice.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland