The suspect being sought in the case of a runaway from Royal City, Miles "Logan" Moncada, was spotted Saturday in Albuquerque at a motel.
The room was vacant but police did find black hair dye and disposable razors, leading to the belief that Moncada, and the missing teen, Monica Helberg, may have changed their appearance.Helberg was not seen at the motel.
It is believed the two may be travelling in a yellow 2014 Ford Focus with the license plate ANR8440. The Grant County Sheriff's department believes they may be headed to Crystal City, Texas where Moncada has family.
Helberg's family has set up a facebook page to help find her. Access by clicking this link here
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget