Oregon State Police (OSP) is continuing the investigation into the cause of an early Wednesday morning single vehicle fatal traffic crash that occurred along Highway 332 west of Milton-Freewater in Umatilla County. The crash resulted in the death of a man from Umapine.
22-year-old Beau Zetzsche from Umapine was traveling westbound on Highway 332 (Umapine Highway) negotiating a curve at Triangle Station Road when it went off the highway around 2 a.m.. The pickup went off the highway and rolled into a field where it came to rest on its top.
Zetzsche, who was using safety restraints, was pronounced deceased at the scene. He previously resided in the Bend area. He was driving with a revoked driving privileges and had outstanding warrants out of Texas (Probation Violation) and Oregon (Parole Violation and Theft) for his arrest.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds