Pasco Police identify the names of those involved in Friday afternoon's shooting that took place on the 200 block of Clark Street.
Officers arrested 46-year-old Leopoldo Navarro Ramires, a transient, in connection with the shooting of Chirt Garwech Nyebul of Pasco.
Witnesses say the two men were in an altercation when Ramires pulled out a revolver and shot Nyebul.
The victim was transported from the scene with non-life threatening injuries.
Ramires was arrested for felony assault and booked into the Franklin County Jail.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services