Christian Chavez, wanted by the West Richland Police turned himself into the Benton County Corrections last night.
He was wanted for allegedly being involved in a fight Tueday morning.
Original Story from Tuesday Morning-
West Richland Police are looking for a 28-year-old Hispanic man believed to be a suspected felon.
Christian Chavez is wanted on multiple charges and was believed to have been at a home in the area of 42nd and Fallon Drive.
The SWAT team was called in as Chavez was allegedly involved in an assault earlier this morning.
Chavez has had several weapons violations in the past, so as a precaution, the SWAT team was called in.
He was not located once officers served a search warrant this afternoon.
- Prosser school district works to amend social media policy
- China launches first homegrown aircraft carrier
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death