Christian Chavez, wanted by the West Richland Police turned himself into the Benton County Corrections last night.
He was wanted for allegedly being involved in a fight Tueday morning.
Original Story from Tuesday Morning-
West Richland Police are looking for a 28-year-old Hispanic man believed to be a suspected felon.
Christian Chavez is wanted on multiple charges and was believed to have been at a home in the area of 42nd and Fallon Drive.
The SWAT team was called in as Chavez was allegedly involved in an assault earlier this morning.
Chavez has had several weapons violations in the past, so as a precaution, the SWAT team was called in.
He was not located once officers served a search warrant this afternoon.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome