Christian Chavez, wanted by the West Richland Police turned himself into the Benton County Corrections last night.
He was wanted for allegedly being involved in a fight Tueday morning.
Original Story from Tuesday Morning-
West Richland Police are looking for a 28-year-old Hispanic man believed to be a suspected felon.
Christian Chavez is wanted on multiple charges and was believed to have been at a home in the area of 42nd and Fallon Drive.
The SWAT team was called in as Chavez was allegedly involved in an assault earlier this morning.
Chavez has had several weapons violations in the past, so as a precaution, the SWAT team was called in.
He was not located once officers served a search warrant this afternoon.
- The ARC of Tri-Cities executive director dies
- Adventures Underground ranked on list of top comic book stores in US
- Candidates inspired by 2016 presidential election to run for Richland city council
- Yakima Greenway fire possibly human caused
- Yakima city council candidates make final push before primary election
- TONIGHT @ 5: Distracted driving law kicks in, update on fatal train crash & Yakima city council vote