A 26-year-old woman is brain dead after being hit by a car in Kennewick Saturday afternoon.
Raquel Middleton is on life support at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
Middleton's sister tells Your Local ABC Middleton is an organ donor and the hospital is keeping her body alive to perserve the organs.
Middleton was walking in the round-a-bout of W. Gage Blvd. and N. Center Parkway when she was hit.
The girl driving the car is 16-years-old, she hit a large rock in the middle of the round-a-bout, the airbags deployed and that's when she hit Middleton.
Another victim, 30-year-old Ty Cornwell was also with Niddleton also suffered a cut to one of his arms.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater