A 26-year-old woman is brain dead after being hit by a car in Kennewick Saturday afternoon.
Raquel Middleton is on life support at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
Middleton's sister tells Your Local ABC Middleton is an organ donor and the hospital is keeping her body alive to perserve the organs.
Middleton was walking in the round-a-bout of W. Gage Blvd. and N. Center Parkway when she was hit.
The girl driving the car is 16-years-old, she hit a large rock in the middle of the round-a-bout, the airbags deployed and that's when she hit Middleton.
Another victim, 30-year-old Ty Cornwell was also with Niddleton also suffered a cut to one of his arms.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget