The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) will spend the next two weeks washing the U.S. 12 Snake River (Vaughn Hubbard) bridge in Burbank.
Motorists will experience lane closures in both directions Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. now through March 27th.
Lane closures could be either right or left lane, eastbound or westbound at any time.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget