The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) will spend the next two weeks washing the U.S. 12 Snake River (Vaughn Hubbard) bridge in Burbank.
Motorists will experience lane closures in both directions Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. now through March 27th.
Lane closures could be either right or left lane, eastbound or westbound at any time.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?