WHITE PASS, Wash. (AP) -- Washington state Transportation Department officials say a large mud and rock slide that shut down more than 30 miles of U.S. Highway 12 between White Pass and the Highway 410 intersection has been cleared. Mud and tree debris reportedly blocked both lanes along a 40-yard-long swath of highway for nearly seven hours. The highway reopened at 10 p.m. Wednesday. No injuries were reported.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities