WHITE PASS, Wash. (AP) -- Washington state Transportation Department officials say a large mud and rock slide that shut down more than 30 miles of U.S. Highway 12 between White Pass and the Highway 410 intersection has been cleared. Mud and tree debris reportedly blocked both lanes along a 40-yard-long swath of highway for nearly seven hours. The highway reopened at 10 p.m. Wednesday. No injuries were reported.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget