Nationally known conservative leader, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) will keynote the Franklin County Republican's Lincoln Day Dinner tonight at the Pasco Red Lion hotel.
Elected to the U.S. Senate in 2010, Lee is a compelling advocate for constitutionally limited government, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty, and economic prosperity.
A major force behind last year's efforts to defund the Affordable Health Care Act, Lee was selected to give the Tea Party response to President Obama's State of the Union Address on Tuesday, January 28th.
The Lincoln Day Dinner event begins at 5 p.m. with a social hour and jazz ensemble, followed by dinner and dessert dash, silent and live auctions, the keynote address by Senator Lee and more.
Tickets are available online by clicking here.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter