A local thrift shop is closing its doors...
Value Village in Union Gap will close on March 13th.
The company isn't releasing an official reason, but employees assume it’s because of low price competition both online and at nearby stores.
Frequent shoppers, not happy about the closure.
"The way they have things set up it's easy to find things and their prices are very very reasonable and i hate that the store is closing it makes me very sad," said frequent shopped Susie Butts.
The store is offering 50-percent off everything until Monday.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29