A local thrift shop is closing its doors...
Value Village in Union Gap will close on March 13th.
The company isn't releasing an official reason, but employees assume it’s because of low price competition both online and at nearby stores.
Frequent shoppers, not happy about the closure.
"The way they have things set up it's easy to find things and their prices are very very reasonable and i hate that the store is closing it makes me very sad," said frequent shopped Susie Butts.
The store is offering 50-percent off everything until Monday.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location