Via Kennewick PD-
Summary of Incident: On March 10, 2014 at about 1123 hours, police received a call that a suspect had been found in a vehicle in the area of the 6400 block of West Clearwater Avenue and was still in the area. Officers arrived determining that Justin Knight had unlawfully entered the victim's vehicle. When officers located Knight and ordered him to stop, Knight ran from officers crossing the railroad tracks and ending up in the area of the 6500 block of West Deschutes Avenue. Officers continued chasing Knight and with help from the Benton County Sherriff's Office and the Richland Police Department, the area was contained. Citizen's pointed out where Knight had been located. He was found in the 400 block of N Quay Street hiding in another victim's car, having rid himself of some of the clothes he had been wearing and attempting to take clothes from the last car he was found, in the apparent attempt to change his appearance. Knight was arrested for vehicle prowling, resisting arrest, and theft from a vehicle. He was booked into Benton County Jail. The clothes he had been wearing at the inception of the foot chase were located at a nearby business not far from where he was arrested.
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect