Richland Police say a transient wanted in connection with allegedly stealing a pickup truck and utility trailer and eluding officer on Tuesday is now in custody.
40-year-old Anthony Roberts was taken into custody this morning at the Airport Motel in Pasco.
He's been booked into the Benton County Jail for two counts of possessing a stolen vehicle, felony eluding, hit and run, and trespassing.
On Tuesday, he allegedly initiated a pursuit after stealing a pickup truck and utility trailer from Richland and eluding police near the Yakima River delta area near Highway 240.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes