A Kennewick man charged with vehicular homicide pleads not guilty today in Benton County Superior Court.
Prosecutors say Michael Johnson was allegedly driving recklessly when he struck and killed 52-year-old Nina Howard on April 8th.
Court documents indicate an officer calculated Johnson was traveling 72 miles per hour in a 40 mile per hour zone when the accident took place near the intersection of Ely and 27th Avenue in Kennewick.
Johnson will be back in court on July 17th.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation