A Kennewick man charged with vehicular homicide pleads not guilty today in Benton County Superior Court.
Prosecutors say Michael Johnson was allegedly driving recklessly when he struck and killed 52-year-old Nina Howard on April 8th.
Court documents indicate an officer calculated Johnson was traveling 72 miles per hour in a 40 mile per hour zone when the accident took place near the intersection of Ely and 27th Avenue in Kennewick.
Johnson will be back in court on July 17th.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters