The Department of Veterans Affairs center in Walla Walla is looking for volunteer drivers to transport patients.
The volunteers would be taking veteran patients in Yakima to and from appointments around town.
The organization says drivers do not need to be veterans, but must have clean driving records.
Volunteers are also being sought for the Richland and Walla Walla areas.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown