The Department of Veterans Affairs center in Walla Walla is looking for volunteer drivers to transport patients.
The volunteers would be taking veteran patients in Yakima to and from appointments around town.
The organization says drivers do not need to be veterans, but must have clean driving records.
Volunteers are also being sought for the Richland and Walla Walla areas.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign