The Department of Veterans Affairs center in Walla Walla is looking for volunteer drivers to transport patients.
The volunteers would be taking veteran patients in Yakima to and from appointments around town.
The organization says drivers do not need to be veterans, but must have clean driving records.
Volunteers are also being sought for the Richland and Walla Walla areas.
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker
- High school students get glimpse into future careers
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding