The fallen soldiers memorial that was vandalized at Flat Top Park in West Richland that was restored and re-dedicated July 4th has been vandalized again. This time the boots at the foot of the memorial were damaged. Local vets have now removed them for safekeeping
It took 34 people, $11,000 and a lot of community support to make it possible for the veterans to originally restore the memorial.
Local vets were also planning on putting cameras around the area for security purposes.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees