The Hanford Waste Treatment Project, also known as the Vit Plant, will hold a career fair tomorrow to fill more than 200 new positions.
The Vit Plant is seeking candidates for engineering, construction, project controls and other support positions.
Erik Plesset the manager of talent acquisitions for Bechtel said candidates should bring a hard copies of their resume and an electronic version if possible.
He said dress like you would for a job interview.
They will not be hiring at the career fair tomorrow but if there is a good match Plesset said they will follow up with you and they are ready to fill these positions quickly.
Plesset has a few tips for candidates planning on attending tomorrow.
"Come in with your best face on and do a little bit of research on Bechtel before you come in. Look at the jobs in advance, kind of get a little associated with what we are looking for and that will really help steer the conversation and get more interest quicker," said Plesset.
The fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott in Richland.
Jobs will be located in Richland, Washington and Reston, Virginia but Plesset said it is a global company and there is always opportunity for people to move around.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop