The Vit plant career fair is in full swing right now.
There was a line out the door when the fair started at 10 a.m. and has been a steady stream of people all day.
The Vit plant is looking to hire more than 200 people for a wide range of positions.
If you are thinking about going to the career fair there is still time.
It runs until 7 p.m. at the Courtyard Marriott in Richland.
Be sure to bring your resume.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities