The Vit plant career fair is in full swing right now.
There was a line out the door when the fair started at 10 a.m. and has been a steady stream of people all day.
The Vit plant is looking to hire more than 200 people for a wide range of positions.
If you are thinking about going to the career fair there is still time.
It runs until 7 p.m. at the Courtyard Marriott in Richland.
Be sure to bring your resume.
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?