Volunteers are spending their Saturday morning cleaning up the streets of Pasco.
The Downtown Pasco Development Authority and the Tri-City Union Gospel Mission asked these people to come out to serve the community.
Trash is being picked up at Peanuts Park, Pasco Farmer's Market, Lewis St. from 2nd Ave. to 4th Ave. and Center for the Deaf.
Volunteers are working from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market