Volunteers are spending their Saturday morning cleaning up the streets of Pasco.
The Downtown Pasco Development Authority and the Tri-City Union Gospel Mission asked these people to come out to serve the community.
Trash is being picked up at Peanuts Park, Pasco Farmer's Market, Lewis St. from 2nd Ave. to 4th Ave. and Center for the Deaf.
Volunteers are working from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities