A new science building may be coming to Walla Walla High School.
The Walla Walla Public School Board voting 4 to 1 to place a $10.2 million bond on the April ballot to fund the new building.
The science building project would add 10 new science classrooms and labs.
If approved, tax payers would pay 30 cents per $1,000.
For example, someone who owns a $200,000 home would pay $60 per year in taxes.
The nearly 25,000 sq building would open the Winter of 2016.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement