A new science building may be coming to Walla Walla High School.
The Walla Walla Public School Board voting 4 to 1 to place a $10.2 million bond on the April ballot to fund the new building.
The science building project would add 10 new science classrooms and labs.
If approved, tax payers would pay 30 cents per $1,000.
For example, someone who owns a $200,000 home would pay $60 per year in taxes.
The nearly 25,000 sq building would open the Winter of 2016.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome