The Walla Walla school district asking voters to approve a $10.2 million bond which would build a new science building addition at Walla Walla High School--and the voters say no because it didn't reach the 60 percent supermajority required for a bond to pass.
Only 52.17% votes yes, with 47.83% voting no,
Voters also rejected a proposed bond to renovate the entire school in February of 2013.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop