The Walla Walla school district asking voters to approve a $10.2 million bond which would build a new science building addition at Walla Walla High School--and the voters say no because it didn't reach the 60 percent supermajority required for a bond to pass.
Only 52.17% votes yes, with 47.83% voting no,
Voters also rejected a proposed bond to renovate the entire school in February of 2013.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter