The Walla Walla balloon stampede might be moving to the fall.
Stampede organizer Scott Spencer said the balloons have only launched 40% of the time out of the events 40 year history.
The balloons are usually grounded because of the winds and fall tends to be less windy than the spring.
Spencer said the move will depend on the support of the event's sponsors and right now everyone seems to be enthusiastic about the change.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget