In a 2-1 vote this morning, Walla Walla County Commissioners approve a motion to ban the growing, processing and selling of recreational marijuana in unincorporated areas of the county.
The commissioners also passed a motion to extend the current moratorium for another sixty days to allow the paperwork to be processed by the county's prosecutor's office and so commissioners can hold an additional desired public hearing on the matter.
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival this weekend
- BMCC seeks new men's head basketball coach
- Richland homeowners still waiting to file insurance claims after flooding
- New homeless men's facility kicks off in Pasco
- Family of the 14-year-old shot and killed in Yakima mourning his death
- Richland Public Library helps to expand STEAM education