Detectives are continuing their investigation into the shooting death of a 20-year-old Walla Walla man.
Ramiro Lopez Jr. died Friday morning from a single gunshot wound to the head.
The shooting took place at a home on the 300 block of West Chestnut Street.
Police say the shooting was witnessed by a least three other subjects who were with Lopez at the time.
The witnesses are cooperating with officials conducting the investigation. No suspects are being sought at this time, and it is possible the shooting was accidental.
The weapon used in the shooting, a semi-automatic pistol, had been reported stolen to the police department earlier this month.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop