A Walla Walla man is sentenced today to 25 years in prison for sexual crimes against a 6-year-old child from Pendleton.
28-year-old Jason Green was sentenced today after he plead guilty to one count of rape in the first degree, one count of sodomy in the first degree, and one count of luring in the first degree.
In November 2013, a Pendleton Police Department officer was notified of an allegation of sexual abuse by a six year old female child in Pendleton. Green initially denied the allegation, but an investigation finally led to his arrest and prosecution 5 months later.
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes
- Contested speaker Brad Henning withdraws from KSD event
- Marine life expert speaking on orca behavior at Kennewick library