A Walla Walla man is sentenced today to 25 years in prison for sexual crimes against a 6-year-old child from Pendleton.
28-year-old Jason Green was sentenced today after he plead guilty to one count of rape in the first degree, one count of sodomy in the first degree, and one count of luring in the first degree.
In November 2013, a Pendleton Police Department officer was notified of an allegation of sexual abuse by a six year old female child in Pendleton. Green initially denied the allegation, but an investigation finally led to his arrest and prosecution 5 months later.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident