The prime murder suspect in the shooting death of Yesica Olivos pleads not-guilty in court yesterday.
17 year old Carlos Valdez is charged with first degree murder and will be charged as an adult.
Olivos' body was found on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County the morning of January 3rd.
Two other suspects, 21 year old Breanne Rutherford and 23 year old Andres Torres Rodriguez, both charged with rendering criminal assistance will be arraigned January 27th.
Valdez is being held on a $500,000 bail and Rutherford and Rodriguez are each being held on a $150,000 bail.
Valdez's trial is expected to begin March 3rd.
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials
- Kennewick Police searching for man suspected of child rape