The prime murder suspect in the shooting death of Yesica Olivos pleads not-guilty in court yesterday.
17 year old Carlos Valdez is charged with first degree murder and will be charged as an adult.
Olivos' body was found on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County the morning of January 3rd.
Two other suspects, 21 year old Breanne Rutherford and 23 year old Andres Torres Rodriguez, both charged with rendering criminal assistance will be arraigned January 27th.
Valdez is being held on a $500,000 bail and Rutherford and Rodriguez are each being held on a $150,000 bail.
Valdez's trial is expected to begin March 3rd.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome