The prime murder suspect in the shooting death of Yesica Olivos pleads not-guilty in court yesterday.
17 year old Carlos Valdez is charged with first degree murder and will be charged as an adult.
Olivos' body was found on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County the morning of January 3rd.
Two other suspects, 21 year old Breanne Rutherford and 23 year old Andres Torres Rodriguez, both charged with rendering criminal assistance will be arraigned January 27th.
Valdez is being held on a $500,000 bail and Rutherford and Rodriguez are each being held on a $150,000 bail.
Valdez's trial is expected to begin March 3rd.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd