Pleasant Street will be closed from Sturm Avenue to Holly Street starting at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow and will reopen to traffic by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Wilbur Avenue will also be closed from Bryant Avenue to Pleasant Street.
Detour routes will be in place.
A city contractor will be performing utility and roadway work associated with the Wilbur Avenue Improvement project.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget