Pleasant Street will be closed from Sturm Avenue to Holly Street starting at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow and will reopen to traffic by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Wilbur Avenue will also be closed from Bryant Avenue to Pleasant Street.
Detour routes will be in place.
A city contractor will be performing utility and roadway work associated with the Wilbur Avenue Improvement project.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location