Pleasant Street will be closed from Sturm Avenue to Holly Street starting at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow and will reopen to traffic by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Wilbur Avenue will also be closed from Bryant Avenue to Pleasant Street.
Detour routes will be in place.
A city contractor will be performing utility and roadway work associated with the Wilbur Avenue Improvement project.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer