Pleasant Street will be closed from Sturm Avenue to Holly Street starting at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow and will reopen to traffic by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Wilbur Avenue will also be closed from Bryant Avenue to Pleasant Street.
Detour routes will be in place.
A city contractor will be performing utility and roadway work associated with the Wilbur Avenue Improvement project.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities