A concerned citizen notified Walla Walla Police this morning of several boxes of spoiled meat being removed from his garbage can overnight. The citizen came forward out of concern that the tainted meat may be sold or consumed by an unsuspecting recipient.
The meats include boxes of Omaha steaks, burgers, coconut shrimp, and privately packaged beef and pork products.
All items had thawed in a faulty freezer, and then refrozen before being placed in the garbage can.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds