A concerned citizen notified Walla Walla Police this morning of several boxes of spoiled meat being removed from his garbage can overnight. The citizen came forward out of concern that the tainted meat may be sold or consumed by an unsuspecting recipient.
The meats include boxes of Omaha steaks, burgers, coconut shrimp, and privately packaged beef and pork products.
All items had thawed in a faulty freezer, and then refrozen before being placed in the garbage can.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd