Community members and staff are encouraged to visit the Walla Walla High School science building during two open house events to learn more about the April 22 bond proposal. Wa-Hi Science teachers will be in attendance to provide guided tours of the 50-year-old facility.
District administrators and school board members will also be present to answer questions.
Open Houses will be held tonight and again on Monday (March 31) from 6 to 8 p.m. (both evenings).
Wa-Hi is located at 800 Abbott Road (Science building is located on the west side of the campus).
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome