Community members and staff are encouraged to visit the Walla Walla High School science building during two open house events to learn more about the April 22 bond proposal. Wa-Hi Science teachers will be in attendance to provide guided tours of the 50-year-old facility.
District administrators and school board members will also be present to answer questions.
Open Houses will be held tonight and again on Monday (March 31) from 6 to 8 p.m. (both evenings).
Wa-Hi is located at 800 Abbott Road (Science building is located on the west side of the campus).
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself