Community members and staff are encouraged to visit the Walla Walla High School science building during two open house events to learn more about the April 22 bond proposal. Wa-Hi Science teachers will be in attendance to provide guided tours of the 50-year-old facility.
District administrators and school board members will also be present to answer questions.
Open Houses will be held tonight and again on Monday (March 31) from 6 to 8 p.m. (both evenings).
Wa-Hi is located at 800 Abbott Road (Science building is located on the west side of the campus).
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention
- Mountain resue recoveres body of 19-year-old