Community members and staff are encouraged to visit the Walla Walla High School science building during two open house events to learn more about the April 22 bond proposal. Wa-Hi Science teachers will be in attendance to provide guided tours of the 50-year-old facility.
District administrators and school board members will also be present to answer questions.
Open Houses will be held tonight and again on Monday (March 31) from 6 to 8 p.m. (both evenings).
Wa-Hi is located at 800 Abbott Road (Science building is located on the west side of the campus).
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape