Family and friends of a Walla Walla woman who was shot to death gather today for her viewing.
20 year old Yesica Olivos' body was found in Walla Walla county last Friday morning.
Olivos' funeral will take place at noon tomorrow at Herring-Groseclose Funeral Home on Adler St. in Walla Walla.
A candlelight vigil will take place tomorrow night at 6p.m. for Olivos, as well as house fire victim Andrey Gorkovchenko and rollover accident victim Lenora Richards.
Donations for family members of all the victims will be accpeted at the vigil.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River