Family and friends of a Walla Walla woman who was shot to death gather today for her viewing.
20 year old Yesica Olivos' body was found in Walla Walla county last Friday morning.
Olivos' funeral will take place at noon tomorrow at Herring-Groseclose Funeral Home on Adler St. in Walla Walla.
A candlelight vigil will take place tomorrow night at 6p.m. for Olivos, as well as house fire victim Andrey Gorkovchenko and rollover accident victim Lenora Richards.
Donations for family members of all the victims will be accpeted at the vigil.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway