A water advisory has been lifted in Outlook tonight.
Because water flooding several homes was mixed with manure residents were only drinking bottled water.
The State Department of Agriculture said that after testing water from public wells three times, the last two times showed the water is free of contaminants.
As for private wells, some were found to have issues regarding water quality.
The Department of health will be in contact with those owners to assist them with the problem.
Residents, now demanding state legislators declare this a public health disaster and identify who's liable for the home damage.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities