A water advisory has been lifted in Outlook tonight.
Because water flooding several homes was mixed with manure residents were only drinking bottled water.
The State Department of Agriculture said that after testing water from public wells three times, the last two times showed the water is free of contaminants.
As for private wells, some were found to have issues regarding water quality.
The Department of health will be in contact with those owners to assist them with the problem.
Residents, now demanding state legislators declare this a public health disaster and identify who's liable for the home damage.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market